Monday, November 3, 2008

Addicted, The Movie

I have gotten nearly as many emails asking about Addicted, the movie as I have about the Cinemax show. So let me clear some things up. Yes, Addicted will still be a feature film or, like Zoe from the novel says, "There is not a dog in the entire state of Georgia!"

While we ran into a minor hiccup, the good part is that since the television show went into production, there has been a ton of interest from various Hollywood studios to get my work on the big screen. So there will not just be an Addicted but many other films. I will be sure to keep you posted and thanks for all the excitement about the book and turning it into a movie throughout the years.

Blessings,
Zane

3 comments:

morena119 said...

first and foremost, zane you are amazing! this news about "addicted" is awesome...cant wait to see who will play jason!

sxyblkcutie0721 said...

Zane, I read your book by way of my bi curiousness - I was subscribed to an AOL chat with a woman claiming to have written your book ADDICTED in 2002 - but I went out and bought it and the rest is written..I related so much to your characters and a lot of the stuff you write is real world and unspoken..Thank you and Congrats on your recent accomplishments.

Blogger said...

If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you must watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?