Friday, November 28, 2008

After Your Man Gets Locked Up

Dear Zane,

My boyfriend went to jail a couple of weeks ago, and me and one of his friends have been chilling together. I really like this man and I think that he and I could have a future. I don’t know what to do because we broke the code. You don’t mess with your friends toys. Help me. I don’t know what to do!

Signed,
Crazy

Dear Crazy,

You might have already jumped in the sack with your man’s friend but hopefully, you came to your senses. If you have any feelings for your boyfriend, you need to leave his friend alone. His friend obviously does not give a damn or is thinking with his little head. Depending on how long your man will be locked up, you may need to move on anyway. Putting your life on hold for someone who made a choice to break the law does not make sense. Either way, you are jumping from the frying pan into the damn fire. His friend is certainly up to no good and while times might be hard, they are not that damn hard. There are plenty of other fish in the sea.

Blessings,
Zane

No comments: