Friday, November 28, 2008

Sex Equals Okay

Dear Zane,

I love your books and I read them all the time. I’m going to try to make this as short as I can. I am a 18 year old young woman with a 24 year old man. I have known him since I was 15 & yes, we started having a sexual relationship. I would come over there & we would just fuck & I would go home. Now that I am 18, I told him I wanted more. I wanted a relationship with him & that’s what I got. With him it never gets boring & he keeps me happy. The only thing is sex is not good to me. I mean, it's okay. It's not him (I don't think) because I’ve always been like this. It will feel good for a minute, then after that, I would just be laying there like a dead doll. I love getting eaten out but besides that, sex is for him. Yes, he does eat me out very good. He doesn't do it all the time but when he does it’s very enjoyable. Is something wrong with him or me? Is it weird that I don't love him either? I care about him a lot, a lot, a lot. Like I said, he makes me so happy. Is it because I’m young & I really don't know anything about sex yet? Also when he eats me out & it starts to feel too good, I tell him to stop. How do you take all the pleasure of getting satisfied? Please help me.

Signed,
Sex Equals Okay


Dear Sex Equals Okay,

You might be bored with him because he took up with you when you were a child and he was a grown ass man and now you are realizing that there might be more to sex than what he is serving up. You may be sick of the same old thing and you may be curious about what it would feel like to be with someone else. Frankly, since he was wrong for ever fucking you when you were 15, if you decided to move on, he only has himself to blame. You were basically forced to make a decision that you were not old enough to make. That is why contracts are not enforceable with minors and as far as I am concerned, that goes for verbal relationship contracts as well.

Blessings,
Zane

No comments: