Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Vagina Farts

Dear Zane,

I am 17 yrs old and not a virgin. I'm a bit shy about what I'm about to ask you so if you think I'm rambling I am truly sorry. When having sex I noticed that when my boyfriend is pulling out of my vagina it makes a noise that sounds as if it farted. I become so embarrassed I feel as if I just want to crawl into a ball and disappear. My boyfriend doesn't seem to notice, and if he does he acts like nothing happened. I just wanted to know if that was normal and if you can explain why it happens. I know you are not a doctor but your books are so sexual, I know you must know a lot about sex and understand the bodies of both the male and female beings.

Signed,
Noisy


Dear Noisy,

Air can get pushed into the vaginal cavity during rough or fast sex. It is then expelled, creating a farting noise. That is perfectly normal and no cause for concern. You should not be embarrassed because you are not farting from your ass and it is not a fart at all. It is simply part of the suction process involved with sex and unless a man is filling up a woman completely, then when he goes in and out, noise will occur.

Blessings,
Zane

1 comment:

SArahJessiKa said...

i belived i was goin crzy or sumthn, cuz dhis shit often happens to me n my babe, but i got used to it, n it atually turns him on..so kudos to vagina farts..lol