Tuesday, November 25, 2008

How Do I Get My Ex-Boyfriend Back?

Dear Zane,

Alright, I know you probably get this a lot... But I really do need advice and I know you're great with it and 'bout love. SO here is my question...

How do I get my ex boyfriend back? He means so much to me, and I can’t see myself without him. He's grown to be a big part of me and it tears me in two, not being with him. Do you have any suggestions that I could prove how much I really do love him and could get him back?

Signed,
Torn Apart

Dear Torn Apart,

I cannot begin to speculate on this because I know nothing about your relationship and how it ended. I do know that rarely do two people feel exactly the same about each other at the same time. If he does not want to reenter a relationship with you, you could travel to the ends of the earth for him and it will not happen. Sometimes we have to let it go. The only thing that I can suggest if that you ask him to meet you for a face to face talk and, if he agrees, tell him how much you miss him and how you feel. Either he will reciprocate your feelings or he will not. It is worth a shot. Once you try, win or fail, at least you tried. Be prepared to accept the fact that he may not want to be a part of your life.

Blessings,
Zane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello every body, my name is Sarah and i just want to let you all know that having a broken heart is not an easy thing, but no matter how bad your situation may be, i want to let you all know that there is a way to get your ex chasing you around again wanting to be with you, because this is exactly what i did when my boyfriend left me for someone else and i am happy today cause he is back. kasabubuspell@gmail.com was were i got the chance to get my boyfriend back and i will also want you all to give it a try.