Monday, November 3, 2008

Too Tight to Get It Right

Dear Zane,

I do love your books. I just started reading them and I see that I was missing out on quite a lot. I have a question for you and need your help. I am a young virgin at eighteen and I found this dude who I really like. We have been seeing each other for about a year and we had not slept together so one night we decided to get a hotel and spend a day or two in the mix. We were in the mood and everything was a go, but when he went in, he could only make it halfway. The next day we did it again and he could only make it halfway again. I think it is because I am too tight. He is a big boy, let me tell you, but do you have any advice on how to loosen up. Thanks for the help.

Signed,
Too Tight to Get It Right

Dear Too Tight to Get It Right,

Believe it or not, this is not uncommon and I experienced the same problem for several years. Looking back I am glad that I was forced to wait because he could not get it in. Honestly over the years, I have come to the conclusion that women who are not emotionally prepared for the act have this issue. If you love this young man, and I encourage you to love him first, then you should go the extra mile and see a physician regarding the problem. I know that may seem embarrassing but you need to be comfortable discussing your body anyway—especially with a doctor. You can use lubricant and I am sure you are using condoms, right? If you really want to do this, try it again but use plenty of lubricant and take your time, and most importantly, relax your mind.

Blessings,
Zane

No comments: