Friday, November 28, 2008

My Best Friend's Lover

Dear Zane,

My best friend and I have known each other for 5 years. For a year, we both stopped dating other people and stayed single just so we could have sex and mess around. We stopped talking for about 6 months and while in that process I got pregnant and his girl did also. Just recently we started talking again. The first night we kicked it together. We had sex. It wasn’t something I planned to do but it just happened. He is still with his girl and wants me to have a threesome with him and another girl. I don’t want to do it because I don’t want to disrespect his girl but I guess I already have since we have been having sex almost every night since we have started hanging out again. He tells me he loves me but I don’t know what to do at this point. I do want to be with him, but I don’t want to break up a happy home. What should I do at this point?

Signed,
My Best Friend’s Lover


Dear My Best Friend’s Lover,

What the hell are you doing? Seriously, what the hell are you doing and what the hell are you thinking? You are already disrespecting his girl. A threesome with another chick is not going to make it any worse. You are also damn sure disrespecting yourself. If he loves you, he either needs to shit or get off the pot. Quite frankly, I have no clue why you would even want him. Then again, the two of you might deserve each other. He needs to let his girl go so she can find a real man and then the two of you can hook up and have threesomes and disrespect yourselves together.

Blessings,
Zane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Best Friend's Lover!
You are loosing your damn mind if you think for a second this guy loves you! because if he did you would be his women and not the girlfriend who he actually cares about because he didn't ask her to degrade herself by having a threesome! so you need to open your eyes ande close your legs! because you are really confused if you can see that this man is using you because you are letting him!! your post really made me mad, because you are suppose to have more respect for yourself and your child! YOUR A MOTHER FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!

signed:
MAD AS HELL