Sunday, December 28, 2008

When Your Man Cannot Hit From The Window to the Wall

Dear Zane,

I have a boyfriend that isn't packing and at first when we started messing with one another sex with him was new and exciting. The main thing that kept me around is that his tongue is OFF THE CHAIN!!!!! But that isn't enough sometimes. I haven't felt someone hit that wall in so long I forgotten what it feels like. One of my ex's has been begging to sleep with me. I know that he can do what it do. He is blessed below the belt. I have been trying my best not to go back sleeping with him, but it's hard when you are not satisfied with what you have now. My question is could I really be happy with a man with a small dick, or should I kick rocks. I do love him. That is why I have not cheated yet. The man treats me good and is very good to me. I think one reason that I am thinking about him is because he is a selfish lover. If I know that I came as much as I can from one position and try to change position he holds on to me so I can't change position. The cake topper to that is he would cum in the next two three minutes. So I wouldn't even have the chance to come anymore!!!

Signed,
Confused and Backed up


Dear Confused and Backed Up,

I was about to say shame on you until I read the part about your man being a selfish lover who won’t try new positions. The small dick and cumming too quick issues can be worked on but if he is going to be selfish and all about himself, then that is your real issue. Like you already know, certain positions work better with smaller dick men. Let’s face it. There are a ton of men in the world who are not hung like mules and many of them give up the greatest sex. At least you said your man has great tongue action so he is into pleasing you that way. Cheating is never the answer. Never will I encourage that. Either work your shit out or leave. The old man sniffing around is not a good move. You need to tell him to beat it unless you are trying to reestablish a relationship with him and not just be a fuck buddy. You ended for some reason the first time so I would not think that would be a reasonable solution to your problem. DO NOT tell your man that you want to try new positions because he is seriously lacking in the dick department but do tell him that you want to experiment with new things and you feel like he is stifling you sexually. See what his response is. You will either find out that he is a completely selfish asshole or that he will be turned on by the prospect.

Blessings,
Zane

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok here it goes. I don't have alot of sexual experience my question is what are good positions for men who are less endowed?

Anonymous said...

Ok here it goes. I don't have alot of sexual experience my question is what are good positions for men who are less endowed?

Anonymous said...

I believe for a man less endowed that hitting it from behind doggy style is best