Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I have a serious question

I have a serious question

After reading and answering so many advice mails over the past decade, now I have a question. Have you ever known your mate was cheating and still performed oral sex on them? To me, I cannot fathom knowing that my man's dick is going in and out of some other woman and then I am putting my mouth on it. We have all heard the lines like, "Every time you're kissing him, you're tasting my pussy." That is another point. Do you have an issue kissing a person that you know might have had a mouth full of dick or pussy a few hours ago?

Blessings,
Zane

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'd have a major problem with that. If it was my partner or life-mate then that's NOT cool. Like you, I can cannot fathom putting my mouth on a dick coated in some random chicks pussy juice. ICK! The only pussy I should be tasting from a kiss is my own. Especially if I wasn't invited!

~ Sensual Prowess

Anonymous said...

I agree, I would have a problem with that if my husband was sleeping around on me. His dick would not come near me, my mouth or my pussy.

~sunshine

Anonymous said...

WELL'I WOULD SAY WHERE HE LAYS IS WHERE HE'LL STAYS,BECAUSE IF THAT PUSSY TAKES HIM AWAY FROM ALL THE PUSSY AN HEAD BANGIN HE'S GETTIN AT HOME I HOPE THA LIGHT BULB GOES OFF IN YO HEAD THAT HES A TRIFFLIN HOE AN YOU SHOULD SHOW THA PIMP THA DOOR BECAUSE IT ALWAYS OPEN AN CLOSE IN OR OUT HIS ASS NEEDS TO STEP.

Jaye said...

I could never understand women that stay with a man like. I especially hate women that want to smell a man's dick. Are you serious?!?! I wouldn't go down on a man that was cheating let alone a man that was cheating a few hrs ago.

No dick is that good. I wouldn't even lower myself like that. Not only that, if you know the man is cheating why open the door for heartache and diseases. Ask your man this: Would he eat your pussy after you had sex with another man? I doubt he would say yeah, and if he do that don't mean you want pussy juice.

Neku said...

Do you have an issue kissing a person that you know might have had a mouth full of dick or pussy a few hours ago?

The short answer is NO. If the lady I was seeing had been with someone else hours before seeing me, I would still take the “subway down” and slip her the “mellow smooth”.