Monday, July 27, 2009

Do You Really Even Have To Ask?

Dear Zane,

I have a question (or 2) to ask:Is it possible for a guy to have a girlfriend that he doesn't like? Is it possible for him to claim that "she won't let me break up with her"? Why would a guy stay with a girl just to avoid hurting her or having her go off if he broke up with her? I realize that some women are crazy and can't accept rejection, but how does a REAL MAN handle something like that? I ask b/c I like (or used to like) a guy that I thought was single when we hooked up. But after seeing some things I kind of figured that he was attached to someone else. He didn't actually discuss any of this with me, but his friend claims that this might be the case for him. Can you tell me how that is?

Signed,
Is It Possible?

Dear Is It Possible,

You are being fed a bunch of bullshit by this man’s friend; probably at his direction. He has a woman, always had a woman, and attempted to make you his jump off. You would be a fool to even contemplate getting involved with him. No one can force someone to be in a relationship; especially a man. It is not like the woman is going to give him a beat down or anything. I seriously doubt that. Leave him to her and find someone who does not play silly games.

Blessings,
Zane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Ms.Zane , I first want to start off by saying..I am a huge fan and I truly respect what you do , you have given me the nerve and confidence to start back writing my Poetry as well as performing....
I was contacting you today to see if you would be interested in having an erotice poet peform at any of your book signings or add some of my inserts to your book...I would love to be apart of what you do as well as gain the exposure..I can send you some of my work, just let me know.
Thank
Please email me:DeepEntertainmentProductionz@yahoo.ca
Call 252-314-5729
Add me on Facebook as a contact/fan using my real name Yashika Dickerson