Friday, April 9, 2010

Zane's Sex Chronicles Tonight!

Please tune into Blind Date: Episode 6 of Zane’s Sex Chronicles, Season Two tonight at 11:35 PM on Cinemax. Thanks for all of the continuous support and love.

Also, I am extremely flattered to be among the other women in the below article on Black Voices.

http://www.bvonmoney.com/2010/04/08/top-10-african-american-women-business/

If you have not read my latest book Total Eclipse of the Heart, I hope that you will check it out.

For those of you interested in the DVDs of the first season of Zane’s Sex Chronicles, they can be purchased online from various web sites, including www.zanestore.com. Right now, if you place an order on www.zanestore.com, you will receive a free advanced reading copy of Allison Hobbs latest book, Stealing Candy. The book will not be released until July 2010 so you can be one of the first to read it. Like all of Allison Hobbs’ books, this one is a real page-turner. If you haven’t read any of her books, you are truly missing out as she is the only woman on the planet freakier than me.

As always, thanks for the love and the support. I truly love and appreciate you all.

Blessings,

Zane

3 comments:

Katlynne/Ms. Downlow said...

Hello Zane! Just want to let you know that I'm loving the Sex Chronicles series.

Also, thank you so much for responding to my tweets on twitter at my down2thelow account. I was so thrilled to see you say that you love my 5 star rated Amazon Kindle ebook title "Her Husband Made Her Do Him."

I'm pleased that Amazon is selling it along with your "Total Eclipse of the Heart" ebook. This is such a huge honor, as you are my inspiration.

I read and enjoyed "Total Eclipse," and I highly recommend it to all of your followers who may not have purchased it yet. It is well worth the price of "admission."

Sigh. I hope to be like you when I grow up, Zane. You're the ABSOLUTE HOTNESS!

Lauren said...

Zane i just what to say that your books and HBO series. Really helped me open up my sex life with my man.
Thank you

Lauren said...

I really do miss the Zane on TV when are you coming back.