Friday, May 28, 2010

The Season Finale of Zane's Sex Chronicles TONIGHT!

Do not forget to tune into the SEASON FINALE of "ZANE'S SEX CHRONICLES" tonight on CINEMAX at 12:05 AM. We are going out with a bang as the lead-in movie is one of my all-time favorites, TRAINING DAY, with Denzel Washington and Ethan Hawke.

I want to thank everyone for supporting the series over the course of both seasons. If no one has told you that you are loved and appreciated today, I love and appreciate you.

My next book, THE HOT BOX, will be released on August 10th. Please read the synopsis below. You can preorder it on most web sites. Also, so that I can heat up your summer with more than words, I am proud to announce that ZANE'S BOUDOIR, my lingerie company will have a soft launch in July and a hard launch in conjunction with the release of my book. THE HOT BOX COLLECTION is the first line, where I plan to redefine sensuality and style one body at a time. More details to follow.

Also, if you are looking for a hot read for this weekend, you should check out any book by ALLISON HOBBS, the only woman on the planet freakier than me. Please visit www.stealingcandy.net for information about her upcoming title dealing with sex trafficking, something that has become much too prevalent in today's society. We have to protect our youth.

I cannot express how grateful I am for all of your support. If you have not joined Planet Zane, you are missing out. We have such a good time over there. You can find all of the super freaks at www.planetzane.org. Lastly, do not forget that I have a free dating web site, www.blackgentlemen.com, also know as www.singledivas.net. And you can find me on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/18088876726.

Have a blessed weekend and please let me know your thoughts about the season finale.

Blessings,
Zane


The Hot Box by Zane

Two women plus four men equals nothing but drama. “Hotbox” is a baseball drill that can be played with three or more players and two to four bases. The players take turns between being fielders and runners, ultimately trying to tag the rest of the players out. In “The Hot Box” by Zane, best friends Milena and Lydia are playing the game along with Jacour, Yosef, Glenn, and Phil. The only problem: the men do not realize that they are playing.

Milena is a veterinarian who has lived a sheltered and dismal existence ever since leaving Jacour Bryant at the altar. Jacour had recently signed an eighty-five million dollar contract with the New York Yankees but Milena could not have cared less once she discovered his doggish ways. Jump ahead eight years and Jacour has returned to rural North Carolina to win Milena’s heart back… but there’s a serious problem. Milena has a new man; one that no one ever knew existed who has seemingly appeared out of nowhere. What ensues is a competition between Jacour and the mysterious and handsome stranger, Yosef, to win Milena’s heart, soul, and body that hasn’t been touched by a man in nearly a decade.

Lydia is the complete opposite of Milena; she does not believe in recycling her virginity. In fact, she utilizes her sex daily to get what she wants. Working part-time as a grocery cashier is simply not the life that she desires. Residing with Glenn, her lover of three years, she is also sexually active with his best friend, Phil. Glenn is her Mr. Right but Phil is her Mr. Good Sex. Lydia dreams of getting away from small town America but, until she can make that happen, she is prepared to do whatever it takes to continue to have her bills paid… on time. Everything is all-good until Phil decides that he wants to change the parameters of their relationship, forcing Lydia to make a choice that she is clearly not prepared to make.

Two women. Four men. Two love triangles. Three sections: Curveballs, Bases Loaded, and The Sweet Spot. Reading has never been this hot because once again, Zane is taking you outside of the box.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell me there is going to be a Season 3! I absolutely love this series!!!!

mrsbwilliams said...

I am also wishing for a season 3 i love watching i get ideas

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I also wish for a season 3 and tell me that Estaban does not sleep with that tramp Jade!

Anonymous said...

where can we watch zane online?

V. Igra said...

The state should change its mind-set or its learning paradigm by shifting focus—from scientific to non-scientific. By teaching less of the ovary and more of educating kids or teenagers about responsibility. By educating our teenagers when to build a family rather then sex only.

Anonymous said...

hey zane im a fan of u i love all of the zane shows that came out i would love if u would come out with zane 3 i seen the book before but i never got to chanes to read it so i would hoping if u come out with season 3 please i love ur book i want to know is dose zane go back out with her x

Anonymous said...

i love to get ideas frome ur shwons its fun i can wait for season 3

ProExtend said...

Men also love Zane Sex Chronicles on Cinemax. I think Trinity is one of the hottest women on that show!

I hope Estaban does sleep with her, she has the hottest sex scenes, realistic scenes of a strong woman who takes charge.

Anonymous said...

Please come out with season 3. I look forward to finding out how everyones life has changed.

Anonymous said...

Season 3 hurry up.Your the only reason I subscribe to Cinemax

Anonymous said...

I read that there will not be a season 3, can there be a tie up of all the loose ends. I enjoyed the show for more than just the snippets of fantasy, I need some closure on what happened to everyone. Like did he cheat, did she go out with the detective..and so on.....

Anonymous said...

what a great blog you have here keep u the great work. http://zanessexchronicles.net

Bern Bern said...

I loved watching Zanes sex chronicles,Please come out with season three. I want to know what happened to everybody. Plus where are the Zanes rerun show the reruns on max.

Anonymous said...

i love watchin the show i finds myself in some position for the serise and i realie love watch someone with experience i learn well and the thing goes on this show i have to b home alone to relaxe the show is real

Anonymous said...

I know the show did not get renewed but I would love if you continue the show in writing! The stories are hot but I came to really liking the characters from the Zane show. Please please please consider!!

Aisha said...

You are a great writer! As much as I love to read...Zane Sex Chronicles on Cinemax has really done an even better job of visualizing all your steamy stories. I've really enjoyed seeing the sexual, sentual, and relationship aspects of these characters. It would be almost a crime to not have a season 3. Won't you oblige us all who are craving to know what happened to these characters we've come to adore?

Sincerely

Aisha From Chicago

MilknCornbread said...

http://milkncornbread.blogspot.com/2012/01/magical-night-in-big-apple-mature.html

MilknCornbread said...

http://milkncornbread.blogspot.com/2012/01/magical-night-in-big-apple-mature.html

Anonymous said...

I really love the series. Is there going to be a season 3? I have season 1 on dvd. When can i buy season 2 on DVD? its been a long time since season 2 was over. I think the fans are ready for more.

Anonymous said...

I am a little upset because just like everyone, I was waiting on season 3 to come out. Instead another Zane series was aired. "The jumpoff" is really a through off to the already tuned in Zane fans. It uses some of the same characters to play completely different people. I hope the sex chronicles has not come to an end.

Blogger said...

If you'd like an alternative to casually approaching girls and trying to find out the right thing to do...

If you would rather have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and night clubs...

Then I encourage you to watch this short video to find out a weird secret that has the potential to get you your very own harem of sexy women just 24 hours from now:

FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!