Monday, May 24, 2010

A Horny Lost Teen: An Advice Question

Dear Zane,

I have two problems. I have a skin disorder called psoriasis on my lower back and my crack. It is not that severe but I usually don’t let men hit it from the back because of it. How can I tell my partners that I’m self-cautious about that? My second problem is that I am five-four and I am a big girl. I weight about 234 pounds and I have stretch marks. I hate to take my shirt off during sex. How can I get over that?

Signed,
Horny Lost Teen

Dear Horny Lost Teen,

Any man who lies down with you has already accepted you as you are. Without some level of attraction, you would not even be in the position to feel uncomfortable. As far as your weight, you can change that by simply realizing that you must burn more calories than you eat. That, coupled with exercise, will work wonders but until then, accept who you are. There is beauty in everyone and for those shallow-minded individuals who do not realize that, that is their issue and not yours.

If you have not been to a dermatologist because of your psoriasis, then you should seek out an opinion. If you are on medication for it, then wait and see what happens. My bigger concern is that you do not feel comfortable with your lovers. That is what making love is all about. Being one with another person, free of worry and judgment. If that is not what you are getting from the experiences, you are lying down with the wrong men.

Blessings,
Zane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is an interesting topic and the only reason I decided to comment is because I used to be ashamed of my body. I am a big girl as well and I simply learned to love myself as I am. I also figured out that there are people who are extremly attracted to me and listening to their comments on my beauty help to open me up. I express my freaky side a lot more now, and there is no shame in my game.