Friday, May 6, 2011

Zane's Birthday Weekend in the DMV

Zane's Birthday Weekend--August 26th-August 28th, 2011





I just left the Metro Points hotel. I went over there to make sure that everything was to my standards, to look at the guest rooms once again and the ballroom. It's hot! There is a Starbucks across the street and an IHOP connected to the hotel itself. Room rates for August 26th-August 29th are $89 per night per room, which includes a buffet breakfast for everyone. You have to call the hotel directly at 301-459-6700. The code for the group rate is obvious: PLANET ZANE



www.metropointshotel.com



The cost for the weekend activities will be $200 if paid by check or money order and $212 if paid by PayPal to cover our fees through them. Go ahead and book the room if you are coming. If you are in a party that wishes to have connecting rooms, I will also get that information later. We are going to block out floors in groups of 25 rooms per floor.





If you plan to come to the event and want registration and payment instructions, please send an email to: ZanesRightHandChick@gmail.com. Include your name, city, phone number, and best email and the number of people you wish to register. If I only know you via Facebook, please also include your screenname and the screennames of those attending with you. Registration money will be due no later than July 10, 2011.





The weekend events will be:





Friday, August 26th 7:00 PM-2:00 AM Dinner Buffet/Dance, Metro Points Hotel by Sheraton, New Carrollton, MD





Saturday, August 27th 10:00 AM-5:00 PM Six Flags America, Bowie, MD (People can go as they like. Tickets will be handed out on Friday in your registration packet.)





Saturday, August 27th Time TBD Private Party at Night Club





Sunday, August 28th 1:00 PM-9:00 PM Zane's Birthday Party Cookout, Mayo Beach, Annapolis, MD





Thanks,

Zane

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Zane!!! Is transportation or shuttles included to and from the events or would one have to rent a car or catch a cab?

Unknown said...

I can't wait hardly wait, especially since i'm missing Jamaica...

FancyFree860 said...

I AM THERE!!! CAN'T WAIT :-)

Unknown said...

Yes i am definitely interested in going but the good question is will there be transportation to the events daily it would make it easier.

Anonymous said...

Hey Zane! Is there a deadline to book? I also need 2 rooms but could they be joined rooms? Please let me know. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Zane...let me know if you need live entertainment. This is your cousin Sonja on the Mooney side....framewerkband.com

mahoganysoul918 said...

Is there an alternate plan for those that live in the area and might not want to do 6 flags?

Sherika Williams said...

sounds like fun!!!

Anonymous said...

hey Zane
my name is ashlyn im a writer like yourself and i would love to show you some of my work could you please email me @ mississippigurl12@yahoo.com

susan said...

i want to testify to the general public how my relationship was restored back by the great power's of Dr.usman after 6 months of loneliness, my ex-lover called me after my contact with Dr.usman that he want us to come back and start a good home, now we are happily together again as lovers. All thanks to Dr.usman who did a love spell for me for my ex lover to return home. I will keep sharing this until people who also need help see this for his wonderful help. You can contact him on his via email dr.usmanspellcaster@gmail.com or talk to him on whatsapp +2348064080208

susan said...

i want to testify to the general public how my relationship was restored back by the great power's of Dr.usman after 6 months of loneliness, my ex-lover called me after my contact with Dr.usman that he want us to come back and start a good home, now we are happily together again as lovers. All thanks to Dr.usman who did a love spell for me for my ex lover to return home. I will keep sharing this until people who also need help see this for his wonderful help. You can contact him on his via email dr.usmanspellcaster@gmail.com or talk to him on whatsapp +2348064080208

Anonymous said...


i came in contact with this man was also through a testimony written about him and i have also encountered many testimonies about how he has been helping others with their life. To get back with an ex is one of the most inner most feeling many people would love to experience especially as those memories with our ex always cloud our mind when someone else does some of those things our ex used to do. I was a single for almost 2 years plus and though my ex husband was far away from my kids i still wish someday he will return back to me. This spell doctor i encountered known as Doctor.usman helped me with my wishes and i am so happy to say that i am back with my ex husband and i am very happy sharing the testimony with everyone so that they too can meet this great doctor and solve their problems. I don't know what others might feel about getting their ex back in their life but i always know there is a blessing in disguise with just a single re-connection with an ex. If you want to successfully get back with your ex, contact this great spell caster at his whatsapp No.+2348064080208,or Email:dr.usmanspellcaster@gmail. com


Rose Mary said...

They say the spiritual control the physical, you have to understand that is true seeing what is happening around the world today you will see that it beyond the physical realm, so I have to protect my family members and myself from contacting this virus with protection spell. You too can protect your family and yourself from contacting the virus today with the protection spell. Contact Dr. Ekpen Temple today for the spell at ekpentemple@gmail.com.

Agapiya Olga said...

When I was applying for a loan to purchase my building as a small business owner in a tough situation, conventional banks said they could not help me. Mr Pedro, a loan officer, sat down with me, heard my situation and decided that I was worth taking a chance on. Here we are 3 years later and I have just renewed my loan for another 7 years. I couldn’t have purchased my building without the help of Mr Pedro and will be forever indebted to them for giving me a chance when no one else would."
I will recommend you to contact a loan officer Mr Pedro on the information below if you need any financial assistance.
Email & Chat: +1 863 231 0632 pedroloanss@gmail.com