Tuesday, April 14, 2009

24: Thank Goodness For This Week's Episode

Honestly, I was about to get frustrated with 24 for a few weeks. I was not about to stop watching it--that's for damn sure--but they had lost my attention for a minute. This week's episode made up for it in many ways. I was not prepared to find out that my boy Tony was still up to dirt after all he has done to help the FBI, Jack, and the White House. What the hell? That was an interesting twist. What do you think is going to happen next?

Zane

6 comments:

Lakia said...

I honestly don't watch the show. Now I must, because I'm hearing great reviews on the show!
How many seasons have it been on???..lol

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! I dvr them all lol anywho I was so shocked at tony i think that jack will get help from kim eventually and go after tony at least i hope so!

Aisha, R.F. said...

I don't really follow the show, but because i can hear your enthusiasm through the words. I guess, I'll pay more attention to it, lol.

Anonymous said...

Maybe a little less time should be spent watching Idol and a little more spent trying to deal with the writers who have yet to be paid for your next release Caramel Flava II.

Unsatified said...

This is totally off subject and I just got through reading "Addicted" in less than a week (with 3 kids and a husband). I would be lucky if I experienced one orgasim durring sex much less than 20 as in the character Zoe. I want to know if that is fact or fiction?

Anonymous said...

I did not have cable access so iorder cable services and I have been glued to the screen every since. Keep up the good work zane. maybe you could turn some of ur other novels into movies.