Friday, February 12, 2010

The Second Season of Zane's Sex Chronicles Tomorrow Night on Cinemax!

The second season of Zane’s Sex Chronicles premieres on March 5th. However, since everyone has waited so patiently, I have a special treat for you for Valentine’s Day. You can see the first episode of the Second Season THIS SATURDAY, February 13th, at 11:30 PM on Cinemax. Please spread the word and let me know what you think once you view it.

Please go to this link for more information: http://www.cinemax.com/afterdark/series/zane/index.html

Also, do not forget to pick up your DVD set for the first season of the show, available now.

http://www.amazon.com/Zanes-Sex-Chronicles-Patrice-Fisher/dp/B002VKB0NI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1265936156&sr=1-1

And, of course, I appreciate all of the love for all of my endeavors but my first love is still writing. If you have not had a chance to read my latest novel, Total Eclipse of the Heart, please give it a shot.

http://www.amazon.com/Total-Eclipse-Heart-Zane/dp/0743499298/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1265936726&sr=1-1

Blessings,

Zane

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

saw the show on cinamax last night, loved the steamy sex scenes. My favorite scene was when dude girl was upstairs and he was downstairs getting it in with another woman. Her breast were oh so suckable and New York from that reality show gonna be mad y'all got her ex giving dickdowns on the show,lol. Write on, write on

Katlynne/Ms. Downlow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katlynne/Ms. Downlow said...

Hello Zane, my inspiration! I posted a youtube video about your HOT series on my site. I will definitely check it out.

By the way, those who purchase my Kindle book "Her Husband Made Her Do Him" on Amazon.com are also purchasing your "Total Eclipse of the Heart" Kindle book! Yours ranks 2,000 something out of 400,000 plus Kindle books, mine ranks 7,000 something. It is my dream to achieve what you've accomplished.

Search for me on Smashwords or Amazon and get my ebook for just .99 cents throughout the month of March.

Best Wishes for a successful year Beauty!