Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Upcoming Zane Events and Zane's Sister's Literary Debut

Greetings All! If no one has told you that you are loved and appreciated today, I love and appreciate you.

In case you haven't heard, I am celebrating both my birthday (it is a milestone but I am not saying which one-LOL) and New Year's in a big way.

My Birthday Bash Weekend is August 26th-28th in the DMV and all the information can be found at: www.eroticanoir.com/zaneparty.html

For New Year's, I am finally going to live out my lifelong fantasy and host Zane's 48-Hour New Year's Bash. Yes, we are going to party for two days straight and takeover an entire hotel in Northern Virginia. I hope that you will come and party like is it 1999 all over again with us. All the information for the New Year's Weekend, December 30, 2011-January 1, 2011 can be found at www.eroticanoir.com/znye.html

Even if you can't make it, I would appreciate it if you could spread the word for a sister. The more the merrier and yet, at the same time, space is limited for both events. So if you plan to attend, please book your rooms and let my assistant know by sending an email to ZanesRightHandChick@gmail.com to receive the official registration forms.

Lastly, I wanted to mention that the trade paperback of The Hot Box comes out on August 16th for those of you who didn't purchase the hardcover version yet. All the reviews have been great and, as always, I loved writing it.

My sister's first novel, The Next Phase of Life, comes out on July 27th, and I hope that ALL of you will support it. You can preorder it on Amazon.com at http://www.amazon.com/Next-Phase-Life-Novel/dp/1593093721/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1309373341&sr=1-1

You can get it for less than ten dollars. Now I know all of you have an extra ten bucks to spare for a great read by my older sister. PLEASE, PLEASE, if you have ever cared about me, purchase my sister's book and help to spread the word. As the Publishing Director of Strebor Books, she has facilitated the publication of hundreds of books by others. Now she deserves her moment to shine. Thanks in advance for your support.

Blessings,
Zane

14 comments:

Naija said...

Zane, this is great. Spreading the word!! And I love you back!

Xay B. said...

I read some of your work a long time ago. Will keep up.


Que The Lights
QTL Images

CJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CJ said...

Happy Birthday! I wish I could come but I'm financially embarrassed at the moment. I hope you enjoy your 48-hour bash, pretty lady!

Anonymous said...

zane you was on tom joyner a while back and you said that your son is coming out with a book as well can you let me know when and whats the name 'thanks

MAMACITA ROSA said...

AWESOME! =D

Anonymous said...

accomplished few years, clothing and polo were advised as the a suitable clothes for men because of their elegance ugg boots clearance, abnormally in some formal occasions. Nevertheless ugg boots outlet, with the development of the appearance ind

Anonymous said...

allotment from clothing and polo today. Moncler down jackets can aswell accomplish them elegant cheap uggs, mature and fashionable.If you a man who wish to be different or a women who wants to buy an outfit for your lover cheap ugg boots, then log

mamatrina said...

i like to think that i support many new and upcoming authors. i will most definitly will support your sister and anyone else you suggest

Anonymous said...

zane, my old man spent fed time behind bars. he told me that he would read your books all the time in jail. he explain his to me after i expressed my interest in s&m and was fearful that he would not know how to do it correctly. point is that he said trust me, she taught me how to do it the right way. well i had no idea who u are and between grad school i would never have time to read fantasy but lastnight i came to my girlfriends house to smoke an drink an she was playing sex chronicles... zane, im hooked. im 24 years old i have always been sexually frustrated but watching your movie was turning me into beast mode! all i want for christmas is zane zane zane! so glad to have been put onto you, especially after taking my first feminist studies class, i want sexual liberation an freedom too damnit! hope to find that journey through your works of art!!! sincerly,
seoul sista

Anonymous said...

http://milkncornbread.blogspot.com/2012/01/magical-night-in-big-apple-mature.html

NuNu2936 said...

Zane, I love you so very much. I love all of your books. The "Hot Box" is exactly what you named it. I can't get enough of it. I'm just hearing about the birthday bash you had and I wish I'd known earlier, but maybe next time. I really want thw opportunity to meet you. You are my favorite...better yet the only author I admire. I wish you more success through your career. Muah! Your the best.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blogger said...

There is a chance you are eligible for a free $1,000 Amazon Gift Card.